the Ashland Initiative:
Assistance for ACPC Funding is requested:
The Ashland Culture of Peace Commission requests funding assistance for the following programs. As a citizen's Commission, we ask citizens everywhere to support this important initiative. What is learned here, helps build a model for other cities.
1. The Peace Ambassador Program
2. Peace Education
3. Community Peacebuilders Network
4. Status on the Culture of Peace in Ashland Report
5. World Peace Flame Monument
6. ACPC Peace Skill Building (Training) Team
All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
ACPC's 501 (C) 3 fiscal agent is Ubuntuworks Peace Education Project and checks can be made out to that name and sent to Ashland Culture of Peace Comission, 33 First St, Suite 1, Ashland, OR 97520.