Help ACPC meet our $4000 Fundraising Goal for November 1st!
Donations are tax deductible through our 501c(3) fiscal sponsor UbuntuWorks Peace Education!
Ashland Culture of Peace Commission • 33 First St. Suite 1 • Ashland, OR 97520 • email@example.com \\ Tel: 541-552-1061
ACPC Contact Info:
We are continuing our outreach and marketing efforts for (ACPC) Ashland Culture of Peace, as we evaluate our successful first year and launch into a high value second year which will be of benefit to all sectors of our community.
We have a short term goal to raise $4000 by Wednesday, November 1st, 2016.
1st Year Overview and Accomplishments:
The Ashland Culture of Peace Commission (ACPC) has made a great impact and elevated our exposure and legitimacy in the Ashland community with the recent successful community events:
• International Peace Day and ACPC 1 Year Anniversary (9/21)
• Ashland Candidates Forum (10/5)
• Deployment of Peace Ambassadors on the streets of the city of Ashland to reduce tension for all.
• Bi-weekly articles featured in the Daily Tidings to educate the community about the culture of peace.
Critical Next Steps:
* Grow our local community outreach efforts on web and social media.
* Develop printed and digital marketing and presentation materials.
* Continue elevate global web presence for more effective communications with International peace partnerships.
Our progress is being tracked by:
Contributions at any level are welcome and can be made online through our current 501 (C) 3 fiscal agent, Ubuntuworks Peace Education Project. All Donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!
Checks can be made out to Ubuntuworks Peace Education Project and mailed or delivered to our office:
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. Let your users get to know you.