Please Join us to CELEBRATE the culmination of the 11 Days for Peace program on Wednesday, September 21 at 5 PM - 8:30 PM.
We are celebrating Ashland Peace Day, International Day of Peace and the First Anniversary of the Ashland Culture of Peace Commission!
Please join us for an exceptional opportunity, perhaps once in a lifetime, A Local – Global celebration for the entire community!
Wednesday, September 21, 216 5pm-8:30pm:
• Inspiring talk and Q&A with Matthew Fox “Creating a Culture of Peace”
• Concert with Cecilia St. King, International Inner Peace Troubadour
• Ashland students with Poetry and Essays
• West African Drumming – with Daouda
• Pauline Sullivan – classical soprano and Jennifer Schloming pianist
ALL ARE WELCOME REGARDLESS OF MONEY AMOUNT. $20 suggested donation. We have expenses for producing this epic community event, so we are asking for assistance from those that can contribute. Funds go towards cultivating and supporting more culture of peace community events and educational programs.